My Business Philosophy
Too often, financial advisors today are motivated by commission sales, tied to a large institution’s agenda, or obligated to sell proprietary products and services. I, too, started my career on this track, but quickly realized that what I was really interested in was helping families develop plans based on their own goals and values. I like to say that I have the mind of a capitalist with the heart of a social worker.
My interactions with my clients are what motivate me every day and I have dedicated my career to using the gifts I have been given to make a difference in the world. My hope is that through my website, resources, and professional knowledge, I can help as many people as possible live comfortably in retirement through effective, comprehensive planning.
Regardless of whether or not you decide to bring me into your financial life, I hope I can be a beacon of information and guidance through my website and outreach. I hope to answer questions such as:
- When can I retire?
- What’s the risk in my investment portfolio?
- Can I afford to send my child to college?
- What are the elements of a sound estate strategy?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
- Should I consider long-term care insurance?
- How can I create a steady stream of income that lasts through retirement?
- How can I get the most out of my 401(k) and/or IRAs?
Explore my website, dive deeper into the information I have provided, and if something sparks your interest, reach out. I hope to help you and your family prepare for retirement.